Loxwood Moore is an industry leader in the delivery of leadership hires for big programmes and their associated supply chain. We work with client-side organisations, delivery partners, programme advisory consultants and construction managers that specialise in the delivery of large capex schemes. We recruit those who oversee activities ranging from planning, coordination, scheduling and cost control, to design, construction and commissioning.
Large programmes require the management, coordination and integration of multiple and concurrent assignments. From concept through to completion, we understand the necessary technical and administrative services that support programme objectives. We serve both public and private clients with extensive expertise in infrastructure, facilities for education and healthcare, national governments, sports, leisure and public gathering venues, transportation, water and power.
A detailed breakdown of our network includes people who lead the entire function or specialise in some of the following: programme planning and management, master scheduling, budget development, design management, cost management, contracting strategies, estimating, change control, value engineering, claims avoidance, dispute resolution, commissioning, facility condition and asset management.
Job Title : Programme Management Director
Our client is a global leader in the provision of professional services and employs talented engineers, programme managers and project managers who are key to developing and sustaining relationships. Loxwood Moore was contracted to deliver the search for a Managing Director for this programme management business, with our search taking us deep into infrastructure owners and consulting based organisations.
The role is primarily delivery focussed but also acts as a professional head for the department, and is therefore involved in bid leadership and divisional strategy. The role holder is accountable for ensuring robust programme execution through the leadership of others, as well as the following key objectives:
- Leadership of client objectives and task delivery.
- Mitigating and managing programme risks.
- Team training and development.
- Ensuring technically robust delivery in projects/programmes, ensuring the team drive compliance by rigorously checking and reviewing procedures.
- Promote technical excellence and innovation, and raise company profile externally.
- Understand what the client expects of the contract, either meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Understand client business drivers, value for clients and risk management.
Selection of additional Case Studies
- Director of Project Controls, international programme management consultancy.
- Programme Delivery Directors Canada (x3), client-side transportation organisation.
- Programme Director Qatar, infrastructure consultancy.
- Head of Risk Management, client side organisation accountable for a £80bn high speed rail new build.
Other testimonials available upon request.