Business is changing fast in the industrial space, regardless of sector, and there’s likely to be little reprieve in the disruption. Clients need transformational business leaders to steer a course through their options, enabling them to remain competitive while still preserving margins. We work with a variety of clients that fall under the broad definition of the industrial sector, and we help secure leadership resource that will add value in the following areas:
- Seize opportunities from digital, IoT, AI and robotics automation.
- Target their investment, so that operations and their supply chain are efficient.
- Strategise, innovate and introduce new technology.
- Collaborate on new business models, keep costs down and increase revenue.
- Deliver streamlined production and processes.
- Make products more sustainable and pinpoint production bottlenecks.
Industry encompasses a vast array of commercial activities, and companies range from large publicly quoted multi-national corporations, through to private equity (PE) backed technology start-ups. Our industrial practice is broad, and concentrates on securing leadership talent across markets which include:
- Manufacturing, Process and Automotive.
- Aerospace and Defence.
- Facilities Maintenance.
- Oil and Gas.